Phantom of the Opera Mask

Phantom of the Opera Mask
Click for Tutorial

Click Photo for Wedding Cake Tutorial

Click Photo for Wedding Cake Tutorial
Miniature Dollhouse Wedding Cake

Click for Egg Tutorial

Click for Egg Tutorial
1:12 Miniature Dollhouse Egg

FREE Dollhouse Jelly Tutorial

FREE Dollhouse Jelly Tutorial
Click to see tutorial

Monday, July 12, 2010

I made a Boo Boo

In my video about what can and cannot be baked, I said that acrylic paint can NOT be baked.  However... I AM WRONG.  Acrylic paints are water based and therfore bake without a problem.  What I meant to say is that acrylic paints do not work well for sauces, gravy, syrup or drinks because they will shrink in the oven and not look right.  Please forgive my boo boo. 
This is not my first mistake... and not nearly my last.  Thank you to all those who comment and help to make what I say correct!

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu blog porque a parte de excelentes trabajos, eres tan generosas que pones unos geniales tutoriales, muchisimas gracias por tu ayuda.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good because I was just wondering that and you answer my ? So thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

FREE Tutorials!

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Salina, Kansas, United States
Just one of God's children being of service to others.

Followers